Friday, June 8, 2012

31 weeks and counting...

We have now reach 31 weeks, and we are very happy to in the hopes of reaching our goals...

I haven't been posting much lately since my days are very repetitive... However this week we got some great news, this is... The doctors have made the decision that they are very optimistic about having the babies at 34 weeks, and since we are all doing such great progress this is great news to hear, as when we first got admitted they were thinking more along the lines of 32 weeks... Which I was SO NOT happy with...  But now we are more calm and happier knowing that they know the babies are doing well enough to go longer...

Both me and my husband are hoping to do the c-section on July 4th, that would be such a great celebration for our MoMo Girls having a grand celebration every year on their birthday!! And also we'll be pushing more towards our goal 35 weeks as by then I will be 34 weeks and 6 days... HiHiHi... trying to sneak in some more baking time... LOL.. ;-)

And to make this better for our girls I have to get another round of the BETA steroid shots for the girls lungs... MAN I HATE THEM SHOTS!!! I got my first shot yesterday, and it was painful!! I just hate needles anything that has to do with medical needles I despise... I'm getting the second shot today, and I will not doubt that it will be just as painful as the first one... I know I'm being a big baby about these shots, and it is best for the girls, but  I just can't stand it.. hahaha... Staying in the positive that is all I'm trying to do is just staying in the positive...

I am still on continuous monitoring, and the girls are doing great on the monitors, they go in and out as they are very much some wiggle monsters, especially Baby B.. this habit has now reached Baby A which was more laid back and now is wiggling more and more everyday... They like playing hide and go seek with the nurses, which we think is hilarious... The pics show me connected to to the monitors with the girls heartbeats...

I appreciate all of my visits I got throughout this week!! THANK YOU!!

Things I know:
- Speak up about your nurses it helps more than you think!!
- When inpatient, having a rooms with a view is AWESOME!! It helps so much!!
- Cleaning ladies here make swans!! And have been real nice...
- I got tired of the food after 3 weeks... LoL
- Movies helps the time go by a lot, BTW knitting is not bad either, I'm doing a scarf for winter :-)

Will keep you posted... Tomorrow is another day... Ciaooooooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment