Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Decision has been Made!!

Sooooo... we have 33 weeks and we are still going... The Dr.'s have a made a decision and we will be welcoming our girls on Thursday, June 28, 2012 at 34 weeks...

The decision behind it is due to the spacing for the girls as they are growing and losing space in the oven, and the tangles are getting really bad, they are having more and more decels when I sit up, or when I get into bed we can see their heart rates drop every time... Also they are still head down, so that also makes it hard for me to sit up without putting pressure on them...

On Monday night me and my darling husband entertained ourselves by doing a belly cast of my belly, it is great to finally have some kind of keepsake, as I did not have a baby shower or get to take my preggo pics but I will have a belly cast. It was really fun to do and it came out really nice...

Yesterday they did a doppler ultrasound for the cords to make sure that everything is still flowing well to them, and all seem to be flowing great... We are very happy and excited to have a date finally and we will get to see our little girls... Also my mommie got in yesterday from Aruba, and I was soooo happy to see her and have her be here with me during the next couple of days...

Today we will be getting all of my personal items ready to change rooms, as after the c-section I will be moved to another floor, and the plan is to have all of that set before hand to make it all easier...

As for tomorrow our schedule will start around 12:00 AM when they will come in to put the IV in, for all the medicine needed for the surgery, at around 4:00 AM I have to wake up and take a shower to then let the nurses do bloodwork and then head downstairs to labor and delivery to get the spinal tap and to then get the BABIES out!! YaY!!!

Will keep you posted on how it all went after the surgery and all the details on the girls...

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!! YaY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment