Saturday, May 26, 2012

3 Day Combo...

Since I have been now put on continuous monitoring my days have been scrambled into basically the same story every day... It doesn't change much, with the exception of visitors and actually getting to walk for a bit...

On Wednesday my mother in law came to spend some quality time with me and thought me how to knit, so now to make time pass by I knit throughout the day, its very old lady of me, but I actually like it, and by the end  I will have a new scarf out of it... LoL :-D

Thursday was an uneventful day... I just got to watch a bunch of movies... Hahaha.. LoL I'm a movie buff, so watching movies all day is not such a bad day for me... hehehe :-D And hubby made spaghetti with meat sauce, which was AWESOME... wayyyy better than hospital food... hahahahahaha

Friday was a nice visitors day again, visitors make my day go by faster.. My mother in law and sister in law came to visit us for few hours and we had a nice time talking and laughing takes the mind off things... Also my husband told my Doctors to at least give me some time to walk and get some fresh air, which was AWESOME!! They gave me 20 min of the monitor to go take a walk on the patio... I loved it, and I was so excited to be able to get out the room... LoL..

I'm looking forward to the weekend maybe I will have something new to tell... This weeks task is to plan the baby shower so that will be keeping me plenty busy...

Tomorrow is another day... Ciaoooo...

No comments:

Post a Comment