Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Nurses Dilemma

Soo... It has been almost 2 weeks that I have been admitted to the hospital, it was a bumpy start but were getting better and better as the days pass by... 

My new dilemma right now, are my nurses... I already fixed one problem... haha... NO MORE 4AM VITALS CHECK!! YAY!!!! hahahaha... Now I am looking into re-arranging my nurses around so I could be more comfortable during my wonderful time here at the hospital...

Some nurses I really like a lot and some of them I don't like that much, they do their job correctly however they personalities just don't make me feel so comfortable with them...

So far I have about 5 day nurses that I absolutely like how they work and how thorough they are and having them take care of me... And about the same number of the night nurses that have the same characteristics as the day nurses just they are more laid-back... 

Well the dilemma is that I feel bad about being so selective about the nurses, but its whats best for me... We are the ones that are here for the long haul... and whatever that will make us feel better will make time go by better...

Tomorrow is another day... Ciaooo

No comments:

Post a Comment